As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for designing, developing, improving and maintaining our services and products. You'll become an integral part of an Infrastructure Team, providing your expertise of systems engineering & design, operational work practices, fault finding and incident management. You will be expected to implement sustainable solutions in a collaborative and creative work environment.
- Work closely with Product engineering teams to build the best of breed platforms to run our services.
- Help Product engineering teams to investigate uncommon issues.
- Improve existing CI/CD process.
- Infrastructure management (Configuration management, Provisioning).
- Curiosity for technology and the ability to balance the trade-offs between engineering and business outcomes.
- Experience in infrastructure automation, cloud services and tooling (Docker, Ansible, Terraform).
- 2+ years experience in Linux administration.
- 2+ years experience with cloud providers (AWS preferable).
- Experince with logging/monitoring/alerting solutions (ELK, TICK, Prometheus).
- Comfortable with messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka).
- Experince with container orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Development skills in scripting/programming language (Python, Bash).
- Experience and interest in writing infrastructure as code.
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines and Microservices architecture (Jenkins, Gitlab).
- Working in a cool fast-paced Silicon Valley based startup.
- Kickass ~1,500 m2 office on Kirov street. You can google "PandaDoc office Minsk" and see pictures online. It's awesome.
- Catered lunches 3 times a week.
- Medical insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly education budget and unlimited books.