PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, you will work cross-functionally to create a bridge between the Product, Marketing, and Revenue organizations that allows PandaDoc to drive pipeline growth of our solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Lead a team focused on messaging, launches, and customer experience that will drive pipeline for our sales and success teams
- Develop targeted and meaningful messaging that differentiates PandaDoc solutions from competitors in the Document Automation, eSignature, Contract Management, and CPQ space
- Understand, manage, and optimize the customer lifecycle across all touchpoints inside and outside of the product
- Collaborate with the Product team on the strategy, development, and execution of feature, product, and market launches out to the market
- Partner with Sales and Success teams to understand how messaging is resonating and improve the customer lifecycle
- Partner with marketing teams across Demand Generation, Engagement Marketing, PR/Comms, and Brand/Digital to develop and execute on strategies
- 15+ years of SaaS marketing experience, preferably in product marketing and channel marketing
- 10+ years experience building and managing a team
- Outstanding coaching skills, hands on leadership style, and passionate about talent development
- Comfortable with change and a fast paced work environment
- Detail-oriented and organized
- You’re able to exhibit ownership of your work and proactively use data to understand what’s working and what isn’t within your marketing strategy
- You love collaborating across departments and have demonstrated a strong ability to execute cross-functionally
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.