Senior Front-End Developer
Marketing Remote (Poland) Remote (Ukraine)
Who are you?
Responsible and accountable, communicative and open-minded, willing to learn more, improve tech stack and grow up together with a team of peers in the Website Engineering Team at Pandadoc.
Web Engineering team, as the owner of the public marketing website, aims to optimise website performance and decrease page load times through technical innovations and RnD improvements. Website team also pursues improving mobile experience through better UX and increasing testing capacity through A/B test scaling.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver on revenue-driven business tasks for public marketing website within two-week sprints
- Develop A/B test experiments in accordance with provided mock-ups and technical task descriptions
- Develop new website blocks and improve existing UI Kit components based on design mock-ups in Figma
- Conductcross-review of markup/css/js code
- Interact with design teamsharing developer's feedback and suggesting most optimal technical approach for task realisation
- Analyse incoming requirements and draft mock-ups to estimate potential development effort and outline most optimal technical realisation approach
- Create, maintain developer guidelines and improve FE knowledge base in Coda
- At least 4 years experience in FE
- HTML, CSS - advanced knowledge
- TypeScript, JS vanilla - strong knowledge
- Blade template engine
- Cross-browser code
- Web-accessibility concepts
- Webpack, Gulp
- GIT, Gitlab
- English B1+
Nice to have:
- Unit tests (Jest or equivalent)
- WordPress (Bedrock + Sage)
- Google Optimise or analogous tool
We use the Bedrock framework for the backend part of the website and FE part is based on UI kit components based on Gutenberg blocks. Our technology stack includes:
- WordPress, PHP, JS/TS
- Amazon Web Services
- Grafana Stack for observability
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- 6 self care days
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.