Senior Frontend Engineer, Core
Engineering Remote (Poland) Remote (Portugal) Remote (Ukraine)
PandaDoc is looking for a Front-end developer to join our Core Track. This track is consistently focused on improving the existing value proposition of PandaDoc, by making it easy to use, fast and reliable.
We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable, and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business. Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda and we want you to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with teammates and code, maintain product features to achieve the business requirements
- Maintain well-formulated code and library components across design patterns
- Review, maintain, and refactor existing code to meet the requirements for improved or new features
- Participate in full application (feature) lifecycle from concept to release
- Fix production issues and supervision your code
- Collaborate with teams to understand product vision and follow requirements
- At least 4+ years of development experience with JS
- Strong understanding and experience in HTML and CSS
- Strong experience with React/Redux
- Knowledge of application architecture (micro-services approach)
- Experience in creating and implementing unit, integration and end-to-end tests
- Proven hands-on experience in application performance management and code analysis
- Proactive problem-solver, willing to grow autonomous worker
- Passion for new technologies and ready to lead engineering initiatives to help the company reach its goals
- Willing to create reliable, maintainable solutions with a focus on delivering high-quality work
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California.
- 6 self care days
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.