We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable, and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda, and we want you to join our team.
We have plenty of roles in PandaDoc as we are growing at a speed of light pace, but this description is going to tell about the very particular track we are hiring for right now, which is Ecosystem Track.
The Ecosystem track plays a major role in connecting PandaDoc with external software, and in ensuring the work of our customers can be simplified and automated. We create the product solutions and infrastructure to support the development of integrations and to enable the rapid inclusion of new workflows. For that, we handle the development of APIs, Webhooks, Authentication systems, SDKs, and integrations.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with teammates and code, maintain product features to achieve the business requirements
- Maintain well-formulated code and library components across design patterns
- Review, maintain, and refactor existing code to meet the requirements for improved or new features
- Participate in full application (feature) lifecycle from concept to release
- Fix production issues and supervision your code
- Collaborate with teams to understand product vision and follow requirements
- Event Sourcing
- Sass/styled components
- At least 4+ years of development experience with JS
- Strong understanding and experience in HTML and CSS
- Strong experience with React/Redux
- Knowledge of application architecture
- Experience in creating and implementing unit, integration and end-to-end tests
- Proven hands-on experience in application performance management and code analysis
- Proactive problem-solver, willing to grow autonomous worker
- Passion for new technologies and ready to lead engineering initiatives to help the company reach its goals
- Fill comfortable with stack agnostic approach
- English: intermediate+ (verbal and written).
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visithttps://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.