We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable, and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, result oriented, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda and we want you to join our team.
Here in Document as an App track within PandaDoc, we want to make professional documents interactive, smart, executable and error-free and enable a collaborative and seamless experience for all the parties involved in their execution.
In this role, you will:
- Work on features that bring completely new experience for our customers
- Solve technical challenges caused by increasing traffic
- Be part of the team that talks to and supports customers
- Actively collaborate with product managers and scrum masters
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes (Scrum framework)
- Spring Boot
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Docker, Kubernetes
- 4+ years of development experience with Java
- Strong understanding of Spring
- Comfortable with relational database concepts
- Experience in microservice architectures
- Proactive problem-solver, highly-autonomous worker, and a fast-learner
- Passion for new technologies and are ready to implement strategic initiatives to help the company reach its goals
- Fill comfortable with stack agnostic approach
- English: intermediate+ (verbal and written)
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!