We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We are launching a new Global Compliance track to launch PandaDoc on new markets, adopt the solution to meet the expectations of customers in new regions, and keep up with ongoing regulatory changes.
Senior/Group Product Manager, Global Compliance works closely with Senior Director of International Expansion, Product & Customer Marketing teams, existing customers and prospects, engineers, and UX designers to decide on the next country to attack, as well as sketch, build, and market the evolution of existing solutions.
It covers the whole process from problem definition and validation to solution design and delivery. Senior Product Managers are the ones in the field, talking to prospects and customers, incorporating the data, making the decisions from a user and data perspective, helping the entire Product Team better understand where we are headed and why.
Senior/Group Product Manager is responsible for a set of problems that are solved through anything from a range of small experiments to a bundle of new features. This role is the best fit for people who like challenging product puzzles, obsess over impeccable UX, can operate independently and are looking to become leaders of PM teams. They balance highly operational and highly strategic work to launch upgrades that customers understand, love and get hooked by.
In this role, you will:
- Take end-to-end ownership of making the product work for target industries and geographies
- Work closely with the International Expansion Director, Legal Counsels and Marketing to define the next geography or industry to take on
- Collaborate with members of development, design, CS, sales teams, and our customers to take the product to market quickly, and establish the right product-market fit making PandaDoc the future of business documents
- Manage enhancement requests and feature prioritization
- Develop, manage and communicate your roadmap aligned with strategic business and product vision
- Validate ideas & solutions qualitatively with users, success and sales teams
- Define and analyze metrics and track performance of new features and their effect on key product metrics and your team’s KPIs
- Produce and maintain specifications: define user stories and use-cases, business logic and design mockups
- Work with engineers and designers to implement and iterate quickly
- 3+ years in a senior position in cross-disciplinary teams of between 8-16 people or similar experience
- Experience with bringing products to new markets and/or making them compliant with regulatory requirements
- Scrum & Agile based B2B SaaS product management/ownership experience
- Can work independently with minimal direction
- Able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience with funnel analytics tools such as Amplitude or similar
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early and directly, and ultimately gets the job done
- Smart decision-maker, proactive leader for the team that stays kind and curious
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance