PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is currently seeking a Senior Manager of Digital Acquisition to join the Demand Generation team. You will own strategy, execution and optimization of multiple Inbound channels in PandaDoc.
In this role, you will:
- Manage PPC, SEO and other inbound teams to drive traffic and leads from various Inbound channels.
- Develop Inbound strategy to hit traffic, lead and pipeline goals.
- Work with budgets, forecasts and goals for Inbound.
- Control main financial metrics by channels and in total (CAC, CPL, ROI targets, etc.)
- Constantly look for new Inbound channels, test and calculate performance. Scale if performance is good.
- Partner with other departments (design, development, content teams, etc.) to improve Inbound metrics.
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
- Deep experience independently managing SEO and PPC. Big plus will be experience in Affiliate, YouTube, Display, Review Websites, Facebook, Linkedin and other Inbound channels
- Experience managing direct reports
- Experience managing budget, building forecasts and goals. Control monthly spend, CPL and ROI targets
- Knowledge of website analytics platforms to work independently with data (Google Analytics, Amplitude, etc.)
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!