PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & virtual team bonding events. Although our Pandas are located remotely across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
The Sr Manager, Sales Enablement is a force multiplier and the first point of contact for our rapidly scaling, worldwide revenue organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation and implementation of training strategies, courses, and processes to support our current and evolving goals. You will work closely with cross- functional teams and leadership of PandaDoc to standardize systems and implementation across all locations. Being extremely adept at creating content and delivering it in person, via video conferences, and email is a must. This role will also be responsible for developing and deploying a curriculum that seamlessly brings together Sales and Revenue, enrichment opportunities, and track engagement levels down to the end user and follow them through their growth with PandaDoc.
This role is a management role with the opportunity to grow your own world class sales enablement team. You will report directly to our VP of Sales. You will also be responsible for using and “dog-fooding” the PandaDoc product as our primary sales enablement repository and driver of best-in-class sales processes.
You will be developing and deploying sales enablement content, training, and tools to increase productivity of our revenue teams.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with marketing, product, and sales to turn market positioning, messaging and product capabilities into sales collateral
- Create on-demand resources ranging from PandaDocs, to videos, to one-pagers, presentations and more
- Train, instruct, and lead employees in both virtual and in-person meetings
- Host web based video training for employees
- Create and deliver Sales methodology to a scaling Global Sales org across multiple time zones and cultures.
- Interact with all parts of the business to understand touch points and document critical systemic links to our reporting that must be trained on.
- Drive employee satisfaction and retention by creative tactics around advanced learning and professional development
- Manage a team of up to five enablement experts globally responsible for supporting you and various parts of the business including Sales Development, Account Executives, Account Managers and more.
- Maintain and publish a training calendar regularly complete with upcoming opportunities for ongoing learning
- Act as a subject matter expert for helping craft onboarding experiences for all Revenue org roles
- Deliver content regularly to all levels including manager, director, VP and more. Items could include the spectrum from objection handling to personalization tactics, cold calling, career planning, communicating for results and more.
- Lean into our sales staging and 3MOT (3 Moments of Truth) approach to closing deals. Learn and absorb all the content we have available today and begin helping us catalog and generate fresh content.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Preferably seeking someone passionate about development and coaching
- Ideal candidate has helped scale an enablement org from ground up previously
- Capable of operating in multiple time zones and cultures
- Vocal, communicative and energetic. Delivers content with enthusiasm and positivity.
- Proven ability to work independently to meet assigned MBOs
- Experience working with a variety of inter-departmental stakeholders
- 5+ years of previous experience in the high-tech industry
- Prior technical sales experience
- A vocal, private and public PandaDoc evangelist
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!