We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda and we want you to join our team.
Right now we are looking for a Node.js Engineer to join our Business Operations team. That is the team that stands behind our internal tools for various departments in PandaDoc. We have created instruments that make the life of our sales, support and analyst teams easier - and we have a lot of plans for the future.
- NATS, Kafka
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- NodeJs, HapiJs, MongoDB
In this role, you will:
- Participate in the whole development process
- Build and maintain business services & architecture
- Actively collaborate with business teams
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes
- 5+ years as Full-Stack Engineer or Back-End Engineer with node.js, web sockets and web services experience
- 3+ years’ experience with AWS deployment and management
- Participate in architecting end-to-end full stack SaaS solutions
- Proven experience with DB migration automation within pipelines
- Experience contributing to the architecture of end-to-end Full-Stack SaaS solutions, including reusable components for UI, app logic, messaging, local and remote data/storage, authentication, web services, and back-end system integration
- Identify and evaluate key alternatives (e.g.: architecture, technology, tools, integration, design)
- Experience with pulling trends and intelligence from system logs and metrics
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact, having fun and being empathetic (both to our colleagues and our customers). Our Pandas are located all over the globe, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!