PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact and having fun. Our Pandas are located all over the globe, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Platform mission is to unblock/enable, speed up, and empower Product and Engineering teams in achieving their OKRs. We build a Platform team that works proactively and transparently with other teams, helping them achieve the best speed, scalability, predictability, and velocity in their development process. It means that we help tracks to achieve a maturity level of Aligned Autonomy. And now we are looking for a Senior Performance Test Engineer.
In this role, you will:
- Full performance testing lifecycle: preparation (including configure environment and set up monitoring and logging tools), test execution, analyze and present, diagnose, detect incidents and bottlenecks
- Extending and supporting test framework, architecture, infrastructure and tooling for performance testing (Python language)
- Collaborate with product and platform teams to share and enable performance testing practices, improving processes CI / monitoring
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience in performance testing, writing, executing tests ana technical analysis of results
- Experience with JMeter, LoadRunner tools
- Knowledge of minimum 1 programming languages (Python preferable)
- Experience with Git, knowledge of UNIX
- Deep understanding of process and types of performance testing, SDLC and STLC
- Autonomy, responsibility and proactive approach
It would be plus if you have:
- Experience in test automation
- Experience in performance testing of frontend
- Experience in backend testing
- Experience in testing applications with complex business-logic and integrations
- Knowledge of SDLC and STLC of microservices
- Experience with Kibana, PostgreSQL
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!