Interested in shaping and driving the growth design process at a rapidly rising company? Want to work with some of the sharpest design, product, and engineering minds around? Read on — and let’s talk.
In this role, you will:
- Lead design projects that drive product-led growth
- Take a learn-through-experimentation approach to both customer problems and business needs
- Help develop and establish a team culture and design processes
- Iterate based on findings from research, experiments, and feedback
- Work closely with product owners to discover new ideas and shape product growth strategy
- Work closely with the UX copywriter to develop concise, accurate, and on-brand messaging
- Work closely with engineers as they build and ship solutions
- 5+ years of experience designing complex solutions
- Gracefully balance bold product ideas with user satisfaction
- Recognize how solving real user problems positively impacts the business
- Possess a growth mindset, plus a ceaseless desire to improve user experience
- Know the value of not only data, but also looking beyond numbers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills — your colleagues enjoy working with you
- Capable of formally presenting to an audience in a clear, compelling manner
- Verbal and written English skills are at an advanced level
- Have an online portfolio you’d be proud to walk us through
PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- 6 self care days
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.