Ready to apply your product design experience toward the next major step in your career? Interested in shaping and driving the growth design process at a rapidly rising company? Want to work with some of the sharpest design, product, and engineering minds around? Read on — and let’s talk.
The Growth team at PandaDoc Product Design is looking for a highly analytical, data-driven designer. Our ideal candidate will love experimenting across all stages of the design process with the end goal of delivering the smoothest user experience possible.
Who we are
PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 30,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign documents. To learn more about us, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead design projects that drive product-led growth
- Take a learn-through-experimentation approach to both customer problems and business needs
- Help develop and establish a team culture and design processes
- Iterate based on findings from research, experiments, and feedback
- Work closely with product owners to discover new ideas and shape product growth strategy
- Work closely with the UX copywriter to develop concise, accurate, and on-brand messaging
- Work closely with engineers as they build and ship solutions
Who you are
- Your background includes at least 5 years of experience designing complex solutions
- You’re able to gracefully balance bold product ideas with user satisfaction
- You recognize how solving real user problems positively impacts the business
- You possess a growth mindset, plus a ceaseless desire to improve user experience
- You know the value of not only data, but also looking beyond numbers
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills — your colleagues enjoy working with you
- You’re capable of formally presenting to an audience in a clear, compelling manner
- Your verbal and written English skills are at an advanced level
- You have an online portfolio you’d be proud to walk us through
What we offer (aka benefits!)
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila to Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!