The team at PandaDoc Product Design is looking for a highly analytical, data-driven designer. Our ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process, discovering and defining a problem and then empathically designing a solution to deliver the smoothest user experience possible.
In this role, you will:
- Lead design projects that drive product-led growth
- Take a learn-through-experimentation approach to both customer problems and business needs
- Help develop and establish a team culture and design processes
- Iterate based on findings from research, experiments, and feedback
- Work closely with product owners to discover new ideas and shape product growth strategy
- Work closely with the UX copywriter to develop concise, accurate, and on-brand messaging
- Work closely with engineers as they build and ship solutions
- 5+ years of experience designing complex solutions
- Able to gracefully balance bold product ideas with user satisfaction
- Recognize how solving real user problems positively impacts the business
- Possess a growth mindset, plus a ceaseless desire to improve user experience
- Know the value of not only data but also looking beyond numbers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills — your colleagues enjoy working with you
- Capable of formally presenting to an audience in a clear, compelling manner
- Verbal and written English skills are at an advanced level
- Have an online portfolio you’d be proud to walk us through
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!