Our Partner Ecosystem track works as a bridge between Product/Engineering and Partnership Management. It guarantees that we build the right integrations with the right partners, all while making the right investments through a structured and sustainable relationship that drives growth for each business.
You'll be responsible for creating delightful, seamless experiences that meet various use cases through integrations with other apps and products that make customer value. You will take care of API consumers and API producers to easily discover, explore, and share APIs.
So what exactly makes you an ideal candidate for this role?
You have an outstanding portfolio of product design work. You’re an active thinker, ready and able to defend your point of view, clearly communicate your position, and find the best solution with your teammates. You have successful experience leading a small team — and you’ll be excited to do it again with us at PandaDoc.
In this role, you will:
- Lead design projects that drive product-led growth
- Design user flows that help integration partners create an integration or app efficiently
- Create seamless experiences for customers seeking additional value through integrations with PandaDoc
- Improve user flows for API customers, while being mindful of API discovery, exploration, and sharing
- Be a key contributor to how we evolve, promote, and support our API and Partners Ecosystem
- Pinpoint problems, validate solutions, and identify new opportunities through usability tests, customer interviews, and interactive prototyping
- Work closely with teammates to define tasks, scope, and look/feel
- Adopt a customer-centric approach throughout the entire track
- 5+ years of experience in product design
- Gracefully balance bold product ideas with user satisfaction
- Recognize how solving real user problems positively impacts the business
- Possess a growth mindset, plus a ceaseless desire to improve user experience
- Know the value of not only data, but also looking beyond numbers
- Fluent in English and have clear communication skills
- Have an online portfolio you’d be proud to walk us through
It would be awesome if you had:
- Development experience will be helpful in understanding customer needs
- Well-versed in research and analytics
- Experienced as a UX Designer
- Experienced as a Team Leader
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.