PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
The team at PandaDoc Product Design is looking for a highly analytical, data-driven designer. Our ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process, discovering and defining a problem and then empathically designing a solution with the end goal of delivering the smoothest user experience possible.
In This Role, You Will:
- Lead design projects that drive product-led growth;
- Take a learn-through-experimentation approach to both customer problems and business needs;
- Help develop and establish a team culture and design processes;
- Iterate based on findings from research, experiments, and feedback;
- Work closely with product owners to discover new ideas and shape product growth strategy;
- Work closely with the UX copywriter to develop concise, accurate, and on-brand messaging;
- Work closely with engineers as they build and ship solutions.
Who you are:
- Your background includes at least 5 years of experience designing complex solutions;
- You’re able to gracefully balance bold product ideas with user satisfaction;
- You recognize how solving real user problems positively impacts the business;
- You possess a growth mindset, plus a ceaseless desire to improve user experience;
- You know the value of not only data, but also looking beyond numbers;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills — your colleagues enjoy working with you;
- You’re capable of formally presenting to an audience in a clear, compelling manner;
- Your verbal and written English skills are at an advanced level;
- You have an online portfolio you’d be proud to walk us through.
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development;
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila to Florida to California;
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge;
- A competitive salary;
- And much more!