Our mission in PandaDoc Core is to enhance existing use cases and deepen our product-market-fit to improve customer satisfaction, activation, retention and drive new MRR through better close conversion.
Senior Product Manager, Core works closely with existing customers and prospects, engineers, UX designers, and the Marketing team to sketch, build, and market the evolution of existing solutions.
It covers the whole process from problem definition and validation to solution design and delivery. Senior Product Managers are the ones in the field, talking to prospects and customers, incorporating the data, making the decisions from a user and data perspective.
Senior Product Manager is responsible for a set of problems that are solved through anything from a range of small experiments to a bundle of new features. This role is the best fit for people who like challenging product puzzles, obsess over impeccable UX and can operate independently. They balance highly operational and highly strategic work to launch upgrades that customers understand, love and get hooked by.
In this role, you will:
- Take end-to-end ownership of one of the problem areas of the target customer
- Collaborate with members of development, design, CS, sales teams, and our customers to take the product to market quickly, and establish the right product-market fit making PandaDoc the future of business documents
- Manage enhancement requests and feature prioritization
- Develop, manage and communicate your roadmap aligned with strategic business and product vision
- Validate ideas & solutions qualitatively with users, success and sales teams
- Define and analyze metrics and track performance of new features and their effect on key product metrics and your team’s KPIs
- Produce and maintain specifications: define user stories and use-cases, business logic and design mockups
- Work with engineers and designers to implement and iterate quickly
- 3+ years in a senior position in cross-disciplinary teams of between 8-16 people or similar experience
- Scrum & Agile based B2B SaaS product management/ownership experience
- Can work independently with minimal direction
- Able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience with funnel analytics tools such as Amplitude or similar
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early and directly, and ultimately gets the job done
- Smart decision-maker, proactive leader for the team that stays kind and curious
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Free English classes
- Personal yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 16,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.