You are a Product Manager who is known for your ability to ideate, lead initiatives from the beginning, and get measurable results. You're curious about the user experience and document automation industry, and you're incredibly inspired to help us grow and bring PandaDoc to thousands more customers.
In this role, you will:
- Take ownership of important product-led growth initiatives related to Core product User Experience together with a cross-functional team of fellow product managers and marketers
- Plan, design and release measurable improvements that drive customer satisfaction together with the team
- Dig into analytics, identify bottlenecks, and collaborate with the team to drive new initiatives - supplementing findings with user research where possible
- Develop concise product specs that set clear expectations, scoping, and requirements
- Engage closely with the demand generation, marketing, sales and customer success teams to contribute to and drive growth initiatives across multiple channels
- Work with engineers to determine the best solution to achieve our goals on a reasonable time frame and budget
- 3+ years in a senior product position working with large cross-disciplinary teams
- Ability to drive product decisions based on a variety of complex criteria, including different levels of product and market maturity
- Scrum and agile-based B2B SaaS product management/ownership experience
- A strong view of what good design means
- Can work independently with minimal direction and great communication skills
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience with analytics tools such as Amplitude
- Smart decision-maker, proactive leader for the team that stays kind and curious
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!