PandaDoc is seeking a talented and experienced Sr. Product Manager to lead early stage product initiatives as part of our Incubation motion. Our Incubation initiatives are tasked with exploring new markets and technologies, quickly validating new opportunities for our customer and business impact.
As the Sr. Product Manager in Incubation, you will lead a product team from ideation to launch, and be the driving force in understanding customer needs, identifying new market opportunities, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to design and deliver innovative new solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Product Strategy: Develop and communicate a new product strategy aligned with the company's goals and market demands.
- Market Research: Conduct market research to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape. Use this information to inform product decisions.
- Roadmap Planning: Create and maintain a product roadmap that outlines the product's short-term and long-term goals and features.
- Financial Planning: Ownership of product and business outcomes and product financial projections
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, sales, and marketing, to ensure alignment and successful product development and GTM.
- Requirement Definition: Define clear and detailed product requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for the development team.
- User Experience (UX) Design: Collaborate with designers to create intuitive and user-friendly product interfaces and experiences.
- 5 years of prior experience as a Product Manager or in a similar product-focused role
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment. Founder experience is a bonus
- Track record of successfully leading product development projects from ideation to launch.
- Creative thinker with a passion for exploring new ideas and finding solutions to complex problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Proven experience in customer research and a deep understanding of customer needs
PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- 6 self care days
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.