PandaDoc Payments enables sellers to accept payments in a straightforward, fast, and elegant way and, at the same time, make the B2B buying experience as frictionless as it is in the consumer market.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for scaling payments capabilities by improving the existing solution and searching for a way to serve the growing needs of our Q2C customer base. You will be driving product initiatives from the discovery stage through execution to GTM. In this role, you will collaborate closely with product designers, engineers, product marketing managers, and other cross-functional team members to ensure that our products delight our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Help shape and drive the vision and strategy for PandaDoc Payments
- Develop customer empathy to better plan and build products to meet their needs
- Lead the planning, scoping, and prioritization of product initiatives to help the business achieve short and long-term goals
- Be responsible for outlining entire roadmaps, creating product requirements and initiative backlog, setting actionable goals, and driving the execution with cross-functional teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally with: Engineering, Design, Product Marketing, GTM, Legal, Revenue team
- Represent the team in communication with cross-functional organizations and customers
- Develop, manage and communicate your roadmap aligned with strategic business and product vision
- Be the primary source of knowledge for the engineering and the design teams about customer problems to help the teams design the best solutions
- Validate ideas and solutions with users, customer success, and sales teams
- Work with engineers and designers to implement and iterate quickly
- Define and analyze metrics and track the performance of new features and their effect on key product metrics and your team's KPIs
- 3+ years in a senior position in cross-disciplinary teams of between 8-16 people or similar experience
- Scrum & Agile-based B2B SaaS product management experience
- Proven track record of delivering fintech solutions
- Leverage data to make informed decisions that you will articulate
- The point person for an entire product area. You will be responsible for continually evolving and representing your defined strategies and initiatives
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Track record of delivering results with cross-functional teams
- Self-starter and get things across the finish line
- Can work independently with minimal direction
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Passionate about the PandaDoc mission, culture, and new technology
- Fluent English C1-C2 (verbal and written)
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!