Senior Product Manager, Solid Core
Product Management Remote (Europe) Remote (Poland) Remote (Portugal) Remote (Ukraine)
At PandaDoc Solid Core we are all about incredible user experience and particularly finding new ways for CEOs of small companies, Sales teams, HR & Recruiting reps, Legal counselors, and many others to create transactional documents and sign them satisfyingly and efficiently. We get there through three main pillars of investment:
- Quality - enhancing the stability, performance & scalability of our solution
- Usability - re-imagining user flows and features to grow adoption, satisfaction, and retention
- Strengthen value proposition - building brand new solutions to further automate content workflows
As a new Senior Product Manager on the Solid Core team, you will take ownership of a new solution we are incubating to help strengthen PandaDoc’s value proposition. You will lead it from the early stages of acquiring first customers and finding a fit to then expanding the solution, enabling our users to work more efficiently, and helping PandaDoc to grow faster as a business.
If you’re our ideal candidate, you’ll play a pivotal role in developing a product strategy for this new solution, while also closely collaborating with our engineering, design, operations, finance, and executive teams to deliver features to market. Along the way, you’ll help define, validate, and design solutions as you interact with prospects and customers, gather data, make decisions based on this data, and ultimately drive success for our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Become a part of the team that drives satisfaction, adoption, and MRR retention.
- Create buy-in for chosen problems and solutions across the Product team and with key stakeholders across the company.
- Manage multiple channels of product inputs, including support, customer feedback, enhancement requests, and company vision & strategy.
- Create a backlog of experiments to drive input metrics leading to improvements in satisfaction, adoptions, and retention.
- Track the performance of new features and the overall solution, be able to articulate their connection to and effect on OKRs.
- Work in the Scrum LeSS framework operating from a single backlog, competing for priority with lots of other initiatives and experiments.
- Produce and maintain specifications: define user stories and use-cases, business logic, and design mockups.
- Work with Engineers, Designers, and Analysts to iterate quickly and validate value frequently.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated experience engaging with and influencing senior management.
- Very comfortable with high levels of ambiguity and see your mission as turning vague into clear and easy-to-understand.
- Wants the best for the customer and always thinks about the customer and their experience first.
- Can devise technical solutions together with the Engineers and challenge the team to get to value faster.
- Explains customer and business pains through metrics, comfortable performing funnel analysis using tools such as Amplitude.
- At least 2 years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development, or technology.
- Strives for transparency across the team, while working independently and with minimal direction.
- Smart decision-maker, proactive leader for the team that stays kind and curious
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- 6 self care days
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.