PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our mission in Solutions team is to establish a continuous way to bring new MRR from new use-cases/markets/segments through the product-market-fit expansion, building solutions our customers love.
Senior Product Manager, Solutions works closely with existing customers and prospects, engineers, UX designers, and the Marketing team to sketch, build, and market the solutions that customers will love.
It covers the whole process from problem definition and validation to solution design and delivery. Senior Product Managers are the ones in the field, talking to prospects and customers, incorporating the data, making the decisions from a user and data perspective.
Senior Product Manager is responsible for a set of features that are part of a larger business initiative or the whole product line. This role is the best fit for people who like challenging product puzzles and can operate independently. They crave to launch new, innovative products and outline new territory for the company balancing highly operational and highly strategic work.
In this role, you will:
- Take end-to-end ownership of one of PandaDoc’s product areas
- Collaborate with members of development, design, CS, sales teams, and our customers to take the product to market quickly, and establish the right product-market fit making PandaDoc the future of business documents
- Manage enhancement requests and feature prioritization
- Develop, manage and communicate your roadmap aligned with strategic business and product vision
- Produce and maintain specifications: define user stories and use-cases, business logic and design mockups
- Validate ideas and solutions with users, customer success and sales teams
- Work with engineers and designers to implement and iterate quickly
- Define and analyze metrics and track performance of new features and their effect on key product metrics and your team’s KPIs
- 3+ years in a senior position in cross-disciplinary teams of between 8-16 people or similar experience
- Scrum & Agile based B2B SaaS product management/ownership experience
- Can work independently with minimal direction
- Able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience with funnel analytics tools such as Amplitude or similar
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early and directly, and ultimately gets the job done
- Smart decision-maker, proactive leader for the team that stays kind and curious
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance for you