PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing, in this influential role, you will lead the PandaDoc API product marketing to build a sustainable high-growth business.
In this role, you will:
- Understand the API market and its core personas and identify the target market and ICP.
- Collaborate with Product to shape the product strategy for our API product.
- Drive problem and opportunity discovery that will inform the roadmap and solution design.
- Shape positioning, messaging, and all strategic requirements to inform go-to-market plans.
- Collaborate with GTM team to manage feature, product, and market launches for the PandaDoc APIs.
- Craft a powerful PandaDoc API story that would resonate with our Ideal Customer Profile and buyer personas across a variety of marketing channels.
- Translate technical features into a powerful market-driven story.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales organization to create and nurture channels for the API product.
- Enable the sales team and product team with actionable competitive intelligence and market insights.
- Analyze product usage, win-loss data, market research reports, and website data to make actionable recommendations.
- Build developer relations channels and activities that drive adoption, collaboration, and feedback that enhances our developer and business value proposition.
- Become the market and business champion for our API business and bring that unique perspective to shape our overall product and business strategy.
- 5+ years in marketing, product, or an equivalent role in API/Platform products that requires both strategic thinking, market and customer focus, and tactical execution.
- Technical background or exposure to building API and platform products and businesses.
- Produce excellent content independently.
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with other people
- Self-starter who can act autonomously, set goals and achieve them
- Analytically minded and love working with data
- Top-notch communication skills and know what, how, when, and with whom to communicate
- Like to learn and grow
- BA/BS degree
It would be awesome if you had:
- 5+ years in product marketing management
- Experience in B2B Companies
- Previous background working with SaaS
- Worked in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience working with a global team
- Familiarity with our tech stack: Google Analytics, Tableau dashboards, HubSpot, and Salesforce
- MBA or Masters degree from a well-regarded institution
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance