PandaDoc is seeking a Senior Product Ops Manager to organize best-in-class systematic product work and optimize core product planning and execution processes. Position reports to Sr. Director of Product Operations.
We are looking for an expert in the product domain with a practical understanding of key product processes and a passion for structuring, automating, and simplifying work and knowledge.
In this role, you will:
- Improve, execute and facilitate key product planning activities (OKRs and roadmap of initiatives)
- Be a champion of creating & maintaining standards for product processes and framework
- Be responsible for optimal usage of critical Product-tools (AppCues, FullStory, Coda, etc.)
- Build successful relationships with engineering and revenue organizations by establishing processes and communicational frameworks
- Develop and maintain a continuing education program and knowledge management system
- Coordinate all procurement related to Product tools and monitor overall utilization and ROI
- 3+ years of product management
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and independently
- Deep understanding of B2B SaaS lifecycle
- Passionate about organizing chaos and structuring everything
- Excellent system thinking and self-organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- C1+ English
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.