PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is seeking a Senior Product Ops Manager to organize best-in-class systematic product work and optimize core product planning and execution processes. Position reports to Sr. Director of Product Operations.
We are looking for an expert in the product domain with a practical understanding of key product processes and a passion for structuring, automating, and simplifying work and knowledge.
In this role, you will:
- Improve, execute and facilitate key product planning activities (OKRs and roadmap of initiatives)
- Be a champion of creating & maintaining standards for product processes and framework
- Be responsible for optimal usage of critical Product-tools (AppCues, FullStory, Coda, etc.)
- Build successful relationships with engineering and revenue organizations by establishing processes and communicational frameworks
- Develop and maintain a continuing education program and knowledge management system
- Coordinate all procurement related to Product tools and monitor overall utilization and ROI
- 3+ years of product management
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and independently
- Deep understanding of B2B SaaS lifecycle
- Passionate about organizing chaos and structuring everything
- Excellent system thinking and self-organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- C1+ English
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance