PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact, having fun and being empathetic (both to our colleagues and our customers). Our Pandas are located all over the globe, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda and we want you to join our team.
In this role you will
- Participate in the whole development process from backlog refinement and testing to launching product features and technical improvements
- Build and maintain application architecture
- Actively collaborate with product managers and scrum masters
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes (Scrum framework).
- Python, Django
- NATS, Kafka
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- At least 4+ years of development experience with Python
- Strong understanding and experience in asyncio
- Experience with any relational databases (SQL queries, migrations, optimization)
- Solid experience with message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ, NATS, Kafka)
- Good understanding of the development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring
- Hands-on experience of developing a microservice architecture.
What we offer
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!