We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to help build us the Content Platform: a set of building blocks, based on a managed core (Doc generation, Editor, and ecosystem), with a clear and reliable dev toolset allowing engineers to construct new product solutions.
We believe in the PandaDoc culture and looking for those who share these values with us.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda and we want you to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Help build and maintain foundational technology for Content Platform
- Own relationships with other engineering teams and collaborate with CTO Office
- Take ownership and contribute to Content Platform infrastructure, solutions, and services
- Maintain well-formulated code and library components across design patterns
- Participate and lead full solutions lifecycle from concept to release
- Python, Django
- NATS, Kafka
- Docker, Kubernetes
- 5+ years of development experience with Python 3
- Proved experience with designing, building, launching, and running high-load, scalable, fault-tolerant solutions
- Familiar and experienced with our technology stack (asyncio, DBs, message queues, AWS, microservices architecture, k8s)
- Communicate effectively in English (speaking, reading, writing)
- Proven hands-on experience in application performance management, profiling, and code analysis
- Passion for new technologies and ready to advocate and lead engineering practices and initiatives to help the company reach its goals
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California.
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- An annual personal mental health budget - anything that helps you manage the stress (yoga, meditation apps etc.)
- A competitive salary
- And much more!