PandaDoc is looking for talented engineers focused on platform engineering to join the Dev Experience team. Dev Experience engineers focused on enabling product teams in streamlining development and delivery processes.
As a Software Engineer in Dev Experience Team you will:
- Build and enhance frameworks and tools we use to build, test, configure, and ship PandaDoc (micro)services to our environments
- Design, improve and integrate core systems and services, like logging, monitoring, and alerting
- Standardize and unify PandaDoc (micro)services in a way how they communicate, how to test them, etc.
- Build and enhance Kubernetes deployments, automate various deployment processes, help product teams to build CI/CD processes
- Be a change agent by recommending and introducing best practices for all PandaDoc engineers
- Share knowledge by writing documentation, making presentations and workshops
- Service-oriented architecture
- Two main stacks: Java and Python
- Python services are mostly written using AsyncIO frameworks and libraries, but we also have Django-based services with Celery workers under the hood
- Message queues: NATS, Kafka, and RabbitMQ
- Amazon Web Services: EKS, RDS, ElastiCache, etc.
- Prometheus stack for monitoring and alerting
- At least 4+ years of development experience with Python
- Strong understanding and experience in AsyncIO
- Strong understanding of Python packaging and experience in development and support of internal libraries
- Experience with any relational databases (SQL queries, migrations, optimization)
- Solid experience with message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ, NATS, Kafka)
- Good understanding of the development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring
- Hands-on experience in developing a service-oriented architecture
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD
- Good to have experience with Amazon Web Services and Kubernetes
- Good to have experience with Prometheus and Grafana (designing dashboards and writing alerts)
- Good to have basic knowledge of Go
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 23,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact, having fun, and being empathetic (both to our colleagues and our customers). Our Pandas are located worldwide, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable, and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda and we want you to join our team.