PandaDoc is looking for talented engineers focused on platform engineering to join the Dev Experience team. Dev Experience engineers focused on enabling product teams in streamlining development and delivery processes.
In this role, you will:
- Build and enhance frameworks and tools we use to build, test, configure, and ship PandaDoc (micro)services to our environments
- Design, improve and integrate core systems and services, like logging, monitoring, and alerting
- Standardize and unify PandaDoc (micro)services in a way how they communicate, how to test them, etc.
- Build and enhance Kubernetes deployments, automate various deployment processes, help product teams to build CI/CD processes
- Be a change agent by recommending and introducing best practices for all PandaDoc engineers
- Share knowledge by writing documentation, making presentations and workshops
- Service-oriented architecture
- Two main stacks: Java and Python
- Python services are mostly written using AsyncIO frameworks and libraries, but we also have Django-based services with Celery workers under the hood
- Message queues: NATS, Kafka, and RabbitMQ
- Amazon Web Services: EKS, RDS, ElastiCache, etc.
- Prometheus stack for monitoring and alerting
- At least 4+ years of development experience with Python
- Strong understanding and experience in AsyncIO
- Strong understanding of Python packaging and experience in development and support of internal libraries
- Experience with any relational databases (SQL queries, migrations, optimization)
- Solid experience with message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ, NATS, Kafka)
- Good understanding of the development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring
- Hands-on experience in developing a service-oriented architecture
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD
- Good to have experience with Amazon Web Services and Kubernetes
- Good to have experience with Prometheus and Grafana (designing dashboards and writing alerts)
- Good to have basic knowledge of Go
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.