PandaDoc is looking for talented engineers focused on platform engineering to join the Platform Domain Services team, focused on enabling product teams in streamlining development and delivery processes by providing reusable domain-specific systems as Product Features’ building blocks.
As a Software Engineer in Platform Team
Your primary focus will be Design, Implementation and Integration Domain Platform systems and services.
Other responsibilities include:
- Contribute to Technical Debt payback initiatives (decompose monolithic applications, refactor, build reusable components)
- Contribute to frameworks and tools we use to build, test, configure, and ship PandaDoc (micro)services to our environments
- Be a change agent by recommending and introducing best practices for all PandaDoc engineers
- Share knowledge by writing documentation, making presentations and workshops
- Architecture: Microservices/EventSourcing
- Python, Django + DRF
- NATS, Kafka
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- At least 4+ years of development experience with Python
- Strong understanding and experience in asyncio
- Experience with any relational databases (SQL queries, migrations, optimization)
- Solid experience with message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ, NATS, Kafka)
- Good understanding of the development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring
- Hands-on experience of developing a microservice architecture.
- Understanding and desirable experience in Event-Driven Architecture design, event-sourcing, Domain-Driven Design practices.
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 23,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact, having fun, and being empathetic (both to our colleagues and our customers). Our Pandas are located worldwide, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable, and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda and we want you to join our team.