We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable, and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda, and we want you to join our team.
We have plenty of roles in PandaDoc as we are growing at a speed of light pace, but this description is going to tell about the very particular track we are hiring for right now, which is API track. PandaDoc API is a family of products including RESTful API, Webhooks service, and SDKs. It helps our customers to streamline their documents workflow and push business automation to a whole new level.
We’re constantly enhancing the functionality and considering where we should go next after talking directly with customers. For instance, within the last 6 months, it was updated with Webhooks service re-created from scratch, new pricing plans, performance improvements, and developer dashboard. And to get even further - we need to add a new player to the team.
In this role you will:
- Design public RESTful API of document workflow and e-signature solution
- Build and maintain architecture of public API that include authorization, authentication, throttling, blacklisting and etc
- Solve technical challenges caused by increasing traffic
- Be part of the team who talks to and supports customers who are developers themselves (aka API evangelist)
- Actively collaborate with product managers and scrum masters
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes (Scrum framework).
- Python, Django
- NATS, Kafka
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- At least 4+ years of development experience with Python
- Strong understanding and experience in asyncio
- Experience with any relational databases (SQL queries, migrations, optimization)
- Solid experience with message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Good understanding of the development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring
- Hands-on experience of developing a microservice architecture
- Open mind to stack agnostic idea (aka ready to contribute to JDK stack, mainly, Java).
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visithttps://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.