PandaDoc is looking for a Senior Python Engineer to join our Growth Track. Its goal is to drive new customers to PandaDoc with no direct marketing costs, optimize plans/pricing to support revenue and business goals. Acquisition, activation, monetization and expansion are the main metrics we are focused on.
We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda and we want you to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Take end-to-end technical ownership of features and improvements
- Build and maintain application architecture
- Actively collaborate with product managers and scrum masters
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes (Scrum framework)
- Python, Django, AsyncIO
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- NATS, Kafka
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and implementing application architectures and code that are scalable, available, maintainable, and performant
- Care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
- Put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward of crafting great experiences
- Strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to product managers, designers, customer support, and other engineers is no problem for you
- Passion for continued learning and a track record of picking up new technologies and skills
PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- 6 self care days
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.