We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable, and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda, and we want you to join our team.
We have plenty of roles in PandaDoc as we are growing at a speed of light pace, but here we are going to tell about the very particular track we are hiring for right now, which is the Incubation track.
The Incubation track combines advantages of two worlds: it inherited best engineering practices, infrastructure, and tools from daddy PandaDoc, however, the Incubation track is a place where startup spirit is in the air. It means fast prototypes, PoCs, rapid go-to-market process, agile product scope. All in all, it seems to be a startup track on unicorn steroids. If you are eager about new products, technologies, fast development cycle, it is definitely a place for you. As an example, we are proud of the PandaNotary project which brought audio/video conferencing and ID verification functionality to existing document flows.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in the whole development process: backlog refinement, coding, testing, and releasing product features
- Work in a cross-functional team of 5-7 people and collaborate closely with other teams on the track
- Build, maintain and improve the application architecture and performance
- Actively collaborate with product managers and scrum masters
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes (LeSS framework)
- Event Sourcing
- Solid engineering principles and experience in scaling distributed systems
- At least 4+ years of development experience with Python
- Strong understanding and experience in asyncio
- Experience with any relational databases (SQL queries, migrations, optimization)
- Solid experience with message queues (e.g., RabbitMQ, NATS, Kafka)
- Good understanding of the development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring
- Hands-on experience in developing a microservice architecture
- Communicate effectively in English, both spoken and written
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California.
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- An annual personal mental health budget - anything that helps you manage the stress (yoga, meditation apps etc.)
- A competitive salary
- And much more!