Currently, PandaDoc is seeking a Senior Python Engineer to join our Customer Value track, specifically in the Incubation area.
We need a person to aid in creating Artificial Intelligence features: we are creating solutions to help our customers be more efficient when dealing with documents, either by assisting them in generating content, finding the right documents, converting paper forms to templates, or other time-saving functionality.
In our Track, we care about our customers and we strive to help them succeed in their business.
And we are looking for a future Teammate who believes in the PandaDoc culture and passionate, results-oriented, and ready-to-learn engineer to develop superior product solutions within our fast-growing business.
If this sounds like you, then you’re a Panda 🐼 and we want you to join our team!
In this role, you will:
- Help build and maintain foundational technology for our AI/ML features
- Own relationships with other engineering teams and collaborate with CTO Office
- Take ownership and contribute to AI/ML infrastructure, solutions, and services
- Maintain well-formulated code and library components across design patterns
- Participate and lead the full solutions lifecycle from concept to release
- Python, Django
- Amazon Web Services
- NATS, Kafka
- Docker, Kubernetes
- 5+ years of development experience with Python 3
- Proved experience with designing, building, launching, and running high-load, scalable, fault-tolerant solutions
- Familiar and experienced with our technology stack (AsyncIO, DBs, message queues, AWS, microservices architecture, k8s)
- Communicate effectively in English (speaking, reading, writing)
- Proven hands-on experience in application performance management, profiling, and code analysis
- Passion for new technologies and ready to advocate and lead engineering practices and initiatives to help the company reach its goals
- Experience with AI/ML is a plus
PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- 6 self care days
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.