We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda and we want you to join our team.
Here in PandaDoc, we have not only product teams that concentrate on shipping new features but also a purely technical track that focuses on platform engineering. The Platform teams create the technology that enables PandaDoc to learn quickly and scale easily, enabling rapid growth in our users and our business around the globe. And we care about the quality of our solutions and processes. Join us and help us build the process of working with new solutions even better!
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with Engineering and DevOps Team to develop and support existing test automation framework, architecture, infrastructure and automation tools on Python language (E2E, API, performance tests etc.)
- Create tools and approaches that can be used for reducing manual work
- Collaborate with development teams to implement test automation and quality practices
- Work on interesting and complex technical challenges
- Enjoy a high degree of autonomy, contributing to ideas, and shaping architecture
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language (Python preferable)
- 5+ years test automation experience
- Experience with Git, Gitlab CI, Jenkins pipelines, UNIX
- Experience in testing integrations with 3rd party systems
- Understanding of development and testing processes
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience in improving and developing tools/approaches for automating internal company processes
- Experience in testing applications with complex business logic or integrations
- Knowledge of development and testing microservices
- Experience in working with CRM-systems (Salesforce, Pipedrive, etc) or Payment-systems (PayPal, Stripe, etc)
- Previous experience with database systems
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visithttps://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!