PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact, having fun and being empathetic (both to our colleagues and our customers). Our Pandas are located all over the globe, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda and we want you to join our team.
In This Role, You Will:
- Work closely with Engineering and DevOps Team to develop and support existing test automation framework, architecture, infrastructure and automation tools on Python language (E2E, API, performance tests etc.)
- Create tools and approaches that can be used for reducing manual work
- Collaborate with development teams to implement test automation and quality practices
- Work on interesting and complex technical challenges
- Enjoy a high degree of autonomy, contributing to ideas, and shaping architecture
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language (Python preferable)
- 5+ years test automation experience
- Experience with Git, Gitlab CI, Jenkins pipelines, UNIX
- Experience in testing integrations with 3rd party systems
- Understanding of development and testing processes
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience in testing application with complex business logic or integrations
- Knowledge of development and testing microservices
- Experience in working with CRM-systems (Salesforce, Pipedrive, etc) or Payment-systems (PayPal, Stripe, etc)
- Experience in developing tools / approaches for automating internal company processes
- Previous experience with database systems
- Medical insurance
- 21 paid vacation days + 5 sick days + 1 holiday day for your birthday
- Home Office Allowance 2021 - to be used for improvements in your home office set up
- Mental Health Allowance 2021 - to be used for Counseling Psychology, Coaching and/or Meditation type Apps
- Education Allowance - to be used to improve skills and knowledge associated with your work