We are looking for people that believe in thePandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable, and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda, and we want you to join our team.
We have plenty of roles in PandaDoc as we are growing at a speed of light pace, but this description is going to tell about the very particular track we are hiring for right now, which is Partner Ecosystem track.
The Partner Ecosystem track plays a major role in connecting PandaDoc with external software, and in ensuring the work of our customers can be simplified and automated. We create the product solutions and infrastructure to support the development of integrations and to enable the rapid inclusion of new workflows. For that, we handle the development of APIs, Webhooks, Authentication systems, SDKs, and integrations.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in the whole engineering process from requirements analysis and architecture to manual + automated testing (run and analyze test reports)
- Run functional and exploratory testing - frontend / backend / API, analyze results
- Create and maintain checklists and test cases for manual and automated testing
- Coordinate your work with cross-functional team and QA Department: test strategy and testing approach, test design, release process
- More than 4+ years QA experience (web)
- Experience in backend and/or frontend testing
- Experience in functional testing (including blackbox, UI, acceptance testing), exploratory testing, writing testing documentation
- Good understanding of the development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring
- Experience with continuous integration (GitLab, Jenkins)
- Independence, responsibility, learning and proactivity, teamwork
- Good written and spoken English: upper-intermediate and higher
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience in testing complex business logic and integrations
- Knowledge of programming language (Python, Java, JS)
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot, e t.c.) and/or payment systems (PayPal, Stripe, etc.)
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.