We have a fantastic product-market fit and are ready to grow! To help us grow even faster we need to tell our potential customers about our product in the most effective way possible and that's why we need a QA Engineer to join our team. The QA Engineer is responsible for creating and improving processes to test projects developed for the PandaDoc website.
In This Role, You Will:
- Develop quality improvement processes and set processes for test plan reviews
- Identify, record and documents thoroughly and oversee tracking of bugs/ identified defects
- Understand project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrade existing practices and processes.
- 5+ years of software Quality Assurance experience
- 2+ years in a Senior or Lead capacity within a QA environment
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field preferred
- Verbal and written English skills are at an advanced level
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance