PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact, having fun and being empathetic (both to our colleagues and our customers). Our Pandas are located all over the globe, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda and we want you to join our team.
We have a fantastic product-market fit and are ready to grow! To help us grow even faster we need to tell our potential customers about our product in the most effective way possible and that's why we need a QA Engineer to join our team. The QA Engineer is responsible for creating and improving processes to test projects developed for the PandaDoc website.
In This Role, You Will:
- Develop quality improvement processes and set processes for test plan reviews
- Identify, record and documents thoroughly and oversee tracking of bugs/ identified defects
- Understand project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrade existing practices and processes.
- 5+ years of software Quality Assurance experience
- 2+ years in a Senior or Lead capacity within a QA environment
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field preferred
- Verbal and written English skills are at an advanced level
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance