At PandaDoc, we are helping innovative organisations scale and win by eliminating workflow inefficiencies and bureaucracy. In Document as an App track, we are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join us in the challenge of building the future of content operations: to make professional documents interactive, smart, executable, and error-free, and enable a collaborative and seamless experience for all the parties involved in their execution.
We offer you an excellent opportunity to take ownership and empower the heart of PandaDoc: the perfection and future of business content solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with teams to understand product vision
- As a part of the engineering team, contribute to track-wide and company-wide initiatives
- Participate in the whole engineering process from requirements analysis and architecture to manual + automated testing (run and analyse test reports)
- Run functional and exploratory testing - frontend / backend / API, analyse results
- Create and maintain checklists and test cases for manual and automated testing
- Coordinate your work with cross-functional team and QA Department: test strategy and testing approach, test design, release process
- More than 3+ years QA experience (web)
- Experience in backend and/or frontend testing
- Experience in functional testing (including blackbox, UI, acceptance testing), exploratory testing, writing testing documentation
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language (Python preferable)
- 2+ years test automation experience
- Experience with Git, Gitlab CI, Jenkins pipelines, UNIX
- Good understanding of the development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring
- Independence, responsibility, learning and proactivity, teamwork
- Good written and spoken English: upper-intermediate and higher
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience in testing complex business logic and integrations
- Knowledge of programming language (Python, Java, JS)
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot, e t.c.) and/or payment systems (PayPal, Stripe, etc.)
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!