PandaDoc is currently seeking a Senior QA Engineer to Growth track.
At PandaDoc we're empowering our customers to spend more time getting their job done and less time manually creating, editing, and distributing documents.
Our Growth track owns the challenging task of inventing new ways of acquiring more free and paid customers into PandaDoc through product led growth initiatives.
In This Role, You Will:
- Participate in the whole engineering process from requirements analysis and architecture to manual + automated testing and launching product features for real customers
- Create and maintain checklists and test cases for manual and automated testing
- Run functional and exploratory testing - frontend / backend / API, analyze results
- Coordinate your work with cross-functional team and QA Department: quality architecture, test cases design and TA pyramid decomposition, release process
- More than 3+ years QA experience (web)
- Experience in functional testing (including blackbox, UI, acceptance testing), exploratory testing, writing testing documentation
- Good understanding of the development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring, knowledge of test automation pyramid decomposition
- Independence, responsibility, learning and proactivity, teamwork
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience in testing complex business logic and integrations
- Experience in test automation and knowledge of programming language (Python, Java)
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot, e t.c.) and/or payment systems (PayPal, Stripe e t.c.)
- Experience in backend testing
- Experience with Gitlab, Jenkins, JIRA
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance