PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact, having fun and being empathetic (both to our colleagues and our customers). Our Pandas are located all over the globe, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda and we want you to join our team.
PandaDoc is currently seeking a Senior QA Engineer to Growth track.
At PandaDoc we're empowering our customers to spend more time getting their job done and less time manually creating, editing, and distributing documents.
Our Growth track owns the challenging task of inventing new ways of acquiring more free and paid customers into PandaDoc through product led growth initiatives.
In This Role, You Will:
- Participate in the whole engineering process from requirements analysis and architecture to manual + automated testing and launching product features for real customers
- Create and maintain checklists and test cases for manual and automated testing
- Run functional and exploratory testing - frontend / backend / API, analyze results
- Coordinate your work with cross-functional team and QA Department: quality architecture, test cases design and TA pyramid decomposition, release process
- More than 3+ years QA experience (web)
- Experience in functional testing (including blackbox, UI, acceptance testing), exploratory testing, writing testing documentation
- Good understanding of the development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring, knowledge of test automation pyramid decomposition
- Independence, responsibility, learning and proactivity, teamwork
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience in testing complex business logic and integrations
- Experience in test automation and knowledge of programming language (Python, Java)
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot, e t.c.) and/or payment systems (PayPal, Stripe e t.c.)
- Experience in backend testing
- Experience with Gitlab, Jenkins, JIRA
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance