We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda and we want you to join our team.
Here in PandaDoc, we have not only product teams that concentrate on shipping new features but also a purely technical track that focuses on platform engineering. The Platform teams create the technology that enables PandaDoc to learn quickly and scale easily, enabling rapid growth in our users and our business around the globe. And we care about the quality of our solutions and processes. Join us and help us build the process of working with new solutions even better!
In this role, you will:
- Improve and develop test approaches using best practices for the hole organization
- Create and maintain test documentation (checklists, test cases for manual and automated testing) investigate, debug, and document defects
- Work with quality metrics, suggestions for improvement
- Run functional and exploratory testing - frontend/backend /API, analyze results
- Coordinate your work with Platform Teams and QA Department: quality architecture, test cases design and TA pyramid decomposition, release process
- Ensure the quality of produced tools and solutions for engineers within the company
- More than 4+ years QA experience
- Experience in functional testing (including blackbox, UI, acceptance testing), exploratory testing, writing testing documentation
- Good understanding of testing processes and approaches
- Good understanding of the development life cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring, knowledge of test automation pyramid decomposition
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle
- Experience in backend testing
- Experience with continuous integration (GitLab, Jenkins)
- Experience in testing complex business logic
- Independence, responsibility, learning and proactivity, teamwork
- Good written and spoken English: upper-intermediate and higher
- Team player, results-driven person
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot, etc) and/or payment systems (PayPal, Stripe e t.c.)
- Experience in backend testing
- Experience in performance testing
- Experience in testing third-party integrations
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visithttps://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!