PandaDoc is currently seeking a Senior QA Engineer to API and Integrations track.
At PandaDoc we're empowering our customers to spend more time getting their job done and less time manually creating, editing, and distributing documents. At the center of that enablement is an ever-growing set of workflow partner integrations and a robust API for customization and creation of new integrations.
Our API and Integrations track owns the prioritization, design, and delivery of these critical capabilities. It is the engine for the future growth of PandaDoc, and the path to solving our customers most critical pain points.
In This Role, You Will:
- Participate in the whole engineering process from requirements analysis and architecture to manual + automated testing and launching product features for real customers
- Create and maintain checklists and test cases for manual and automated testing
- Write and fix automated tests (Selenium WebDriver, Python)
- Run functional and exploratory testing - frontend / backend / API, analyze results
- Coordinate your work with cross-functional team and QA Department: quality architecture, test cases design and TA pyramid decomposition, release process
- More than 3+ years QA experience (web)
- Experience in test automation and knowledge of programming language (Python, Java)
- Experience in functional testing (including blackbox, UI, acceptance testing), exploratory testing, writing testing documentation
- Good understanding of the development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring, knowledge of test automation pyramid decomposition
- Independence, responsibility, learning and proactivity, teamwork
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot, e t.c.) and/or payment systems (PayPal, Stripe e t.c.)
- Experience in backend testing
- Experience in testing complex business logic and integrations
- Experience with Gitlab, Jenkins, JIRA
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance