PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We are looking for someone with proven experience in React/React Native to join our Mobile Team. By joining this team you will develop and maintain our mobile application and optimize different web applications for mobile devices.
In this role, you will:
- Write high quality-code to support our mobile and other web applications
- Improve and maintain existing code and architecture
- Create and implement unit and end-to-end tests
- Collaborate through code reviews
- Work with CI/СD instruments
- Collaborate with teams to understand product vision and follow requirements
- Professional experience developing software solutions using JS ES6+, HTML and CSS
- Proficiency working with React with a strong understanding of application lifecycle and library components
- Thorough understanding of Redux and its core principles
- Validated experience building web applications for mobile devices
- Proven, hands-on experience in React Native and mobile app development for Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Strong experience in programming mobile device functionalities within camera, geolocation, network status, notifications, data storage, etc.
- Prior experience in analyzing and improving web application performance
- Experience working with Git
- Experience with CI/CD and its associated tools
- Knowledge of basic software development patterns and key principles of software development
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
While this position is based in Kiev, any remote-first candidates with full fluency in Russian are also welcome to apply.