PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
PandaDoc Mobile Experience:
PandaDoc serves thousands of mobile customers daily, enabling them to upload, sign, and track their documents on the go. We are looking for a skilled engineer with proven experience in React/React Native to join our Mobile Team. In this role, you will gain invaluable experience working on a world-class product with a team of dedicated professionals. You will see the impact of your work on the customers by observing analytics, gaining insights from the product team, and participating in customer interviews.
We’re known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact and having fun. Our Pandas are located all over the globe, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
In this role, you will:
- Write high quality-code to support our mobile and other web applications
- Improve and maintain existing code and architecture
- Create and implement unit and end-to-end tests
- Collaborate through code reviews
- Work with CI/СD instruments
- Collaborate with teams to understand product vision and follow requirements
- Learn, make impact and have fun :)
- Proven portfolio of mobile and web applications
- Extensive experience with React Native framework and it’s commonly used libraries
- Extensive experience with React library, along with relevant state management techniques: Redux, redux-thunk, redux-saga (preferred), Context API, hooks
- Knowledge of mobile web best practices and familiarity with relevant browser APIs
- Ability to analyze, profile and eliminate performance bottlenecks in web and mobile applications
- Experience writing unit tests using Jest, Enzyme, and React testing library
- Great level of general computer science skills
- Great communication skills
What we offer:
- Work on a kick-ass product serving thousands of customers worldwide
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
While this position is based in Kiev, any remote-first candidates with full fluency in Russian are also welcome to apply