The PandaDoc Talent Acquisition team is handling way more vacancies than you can possibly imagine, we are the first line on this Hyper Growth battle and we need more brave recruiters to join our quest to find top notch talent at a very fast pace.
Because of that we are looking for another recruiter to join our global family, this time based in Portugal.
In this role, you will:
- Drive the end to end hiring process with hiring managers, providing a consultative approach and acting as a subject matter expert;
- Hire for high volume roles such as sales and support but also for very niche positions such as senior Python engineers;
- Partner with Hiring managers and Recruiters to determine staffing needs;
- Assemble, review, and post job descriptions for open roles;
- Actively source for all your roles,
- Design compensation recommendations. Identify closing strategies and proactively provide candidates with optimum information to help in their decision-making process;
- Screen candidates with in-person (when Covid allows so) and online interviews, selling them on our company culture in the process;
- Ensure candidates are given an exceptional experience and are assessed in a structured, consistent and fair way;
- Work fast as a hurricane because we are a hyper growth company and our hiring needs are demanding;
- Schedule multiple interviews for your candidates with very busy stakeholders (you might need to negotiate those slots).
- At least 4+ years of experience in an IT recruitment industry in any country of the world;
- You have a global recruiter mindset and you believe that you can hire the most difficult profile in the most unexplored markets - you are really brave!;
- You know how to hire Tech but you also know about Revenue and Product because you have a software house mindset, where there’s a need for talent, you’ll jump in to find them.
- You communicate amazingly well with your candidates and get them engaged;
- Good understanding of the tech labor market;
- You always find out new ways to source the best talent;
- You are flexible enough to understand that in this environment plans can change very quickly and we need to adjust based on that;
- You have the data-driven approach of hiring, you always want to know your metrics;
- Ability to say no without feeling guilty about it;
- Good at problem-solving and in planning and pipeline management (operations);
- Fluent English, both oral and written, is a must.
It would be awesome if you had:
- Saas experience but not mandatory;
- Success stories around Employer Branding cool initiatives;
- You know the inside outs of the bigger ATS’s in the market (preferably Greenhouse).
PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
PandaDoc currently employs +500 pandas across the globe, with offices in Ukraine, Belorus, Florida, Philippines and Portugal.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
- Medical insurance
- 22 paid vacation days + 5 sick days + 1 holiday day for your birthday
- Home Office Allowance 2021 - to be used for improvements in your home office set up
- Mental Health Allowance 2021 - to be used for Counseling Psychology, Coaching and/or Meditation type Apps
- Education Allowance - to be used to improve skills and knowledge associated with your work.
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.