As a Senior Sales Operations Manager, you will provide global Sales with administrative and operational support. This role sits within the Revenue Operations team, which interacts with the entire organization and is responsible for enhancing the overall operational efficiency and excellence of all PandaDoc functions.
In this role, you will:
- Report to the Senior Manager of Sales Operations and be part of the larger Revenue Operations team driving change in our Revenue Organization
- Support our growing team of SDRs and Sales People in US/EMEA/APAC with best-in-class tooling, insights, and program management
- Become an invaluable resource for Sales’ leadership, performing duties such as assisting with documentation, helping with QBRs, and project administration
- Support and optimize all aspects of the sales’ cycle through PandaDoc systems
- Work with a strong data quality driven mindset to improve both the flow of good data, as well as the data itself
- Involved in process improvements for sales support and identification of any opportunities for efficiencies within the Revenue Operations team
- Optimize the library of sales reporting mechanisms and outputs
- Support Revenue Operations initiatives with thorough documentation and maintenance of our wiki
- Help to build and maintain an Enterprise application portfolio to assist with the tracking of all existing software tools
- Maintain the CRM of reference (Salesforce) with key data points during the sales cycle
- Ensure sales team alignment to sales processes, policies and procedures
- Work closely with Customer Success, Product, Business Operations, Marketing and other PandaDoc functional areas to support the sales team’s success
- 4+ years of relevant experience in operational or administrative support in a Saleforce.com driven environment
- Ability to accurately enter and manipulate data, as well as discover data inaccuracies, within Salesforce
- Strong proficiency in business applications (such as Google or Microsoft)
- A passion for software and learning new tools, with the ability to learn new systems quickly through self paced methods
- Metrics-driven mindset with excellent reporting skills
- Creative problem-solver who can manage multiple projects with ease and finesse
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of accuracy and accountability in a fast paced environment
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable messages
- The highest attention to detail
- Excellent cross group collaboration skills
It would be awesome if you:
- Existing familiarity with some of our tools: SalesLoft, ChiliPiper, ZoomInfo, JIRA, Zapier
- Formal project management experience
- Prior startup experience
- Experience working remotely
PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.