We are looking for a passionate, results-oriented, and ready-to-learn engineer to develop superior product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is a must?
If the answer is yes, you’re a Panda, and we want you to join one of PandaDoc’s engineering teams - the Integrations Team.
Integrations Team designs and delivers integrations with CRMs such as Salesforce, HubSpot, and Pipedrive so can we bring a seamless experience across multiple platforms to happy customers of PandaDoc!
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with teammates and write new code that meets product requirements
- Maintain existing well-formulated code and library components
- Review, maintain, and refactor existing code to meet the requirements for improved or new features
- Participate in the full application (feature) lifecycle from concept to release
- Collaborate with teams to understand product vision and follow requirements
- Maintain, improve and evolve existing SFDC and SFDC CPQ integrations
- Manage the packages in AppExchange and pass SFDC security review
Service-oriented architecture but be prepared to deal with legacy code as well as monolithic services based on the Django framework
Two main stacks: Java and Python
Java services based on Spring Boot with custom extensions, Java 11, and Gradle as a build tool
Amazon Web Services
The main cross-service communication transports are NATS, Kafka, and RabbitMQ
Prometheus stack for monitoring and alerting
Jaeger for distributed tracing
React, Redux, Redux-saga, Webpack, Jest/enzyme
- At least 3+ years of development experience with Salesforce (apex, visualforce, lightning)
- Experience successfully passing SFDC Security Review
- Experience in designing the application architecture, knowing the patterns and best practices, and understanding SOLID and DDD / Clean architecture
- Experience in creating and implementing unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Experience in application performance management and code analysis
- Proactive problem-solver, willing to grow autonomous worker
- Passion for new technologies and ready to lead engineering initiatives to help the company reach its goals
- English: intermediate+ (verbal and written)
PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- 6 self care days
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.