PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact, and having fun. Our Pandas are located all over the globe, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out ourLinkedIn to learn more.
We are hiring you to the Platform track. The main persona of this track is engineers who develop our product. We want to make their lives easier and bring more quality attributes to the product. Metrics we’re focusing on are the following: time-to-market, stability, quality, etc. For instance, we delivered the ability to trace all requests through the system to understand when and where abruptions occur. And we want to develop this idea of engineering excellence with the help of a skilled Product Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Work with teams in terms of collecting PBIs
- Validate & clarify PBIs
- Adapt delivered items within the organization
- Develop, manage and communicate the roadmap aligned with strategic goals
- Be accountable for the vision of developing features
- Contribute to engineering strategy
- Establish partnership between tracks
- Ultimately improve the product by introducing new capabilities
What we expect from you:
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work with remote teams
- The fun of the data-driven approach
- Engineering & Architecture background
- Understanding of SecOps, DevOps, and other *Ops principles
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Possibility to grow quickly and never get bored
- And much more!