As PandaDoc’s UI/UX Designer,you’ll work closely with Graphic Designers, Marketing team, Business Analysts and Product Stakeholders, to create valuable and lovable product website.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and producing branded digital creative for the web. The ideal candidate will be an organized, creative, and flexible problem solver who can produce a wide range of beautiful and effective marketing deliverables, manage projects and meet deadlines.
In this role, you will:
- Design new landing pages for current website, update existing pages, take a part on redesign process
- Collaborate with Graphic Design team on creating visuals for landing pages
- Create pages from existing design system components and update design system if needed
- Work closely with Marketing team on running hypothesis, creating landings for a/b testing, results analyze
- Collaborate with Research team on conducting researches, writing a scripts for interviews, analyze results etc. Experience in UX Research will be a plus
- And finally, collaborate and deliver designs to dev team
- A strong candidate will have 4+ years of design experience on consumer-focused or large-scale enterprise products, with a great portfolio that shows deep skills, both UX and UI
- 3+ years of design experience working with digital products of different scale
- A portfolio that shows your experience in both UX and UI skills
- An excellent sense and knowledge of typography, layout, and general design principles
- UX expertise, specifically in translating business requirements and user needs into robust UX strategy
- Good experience in prototyping and interaction design
- Confident in translating UX and product strategy, user and market research into consistent user flows, and simple and beautiful User Interface
- Ability to build scalable design systems, supporting product growth and development for future iterations
- Good communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate your design decisions in both external and internal contexts
- English skills of Upper-Intermediate or higher
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!