PandaDoc is currently seeking a Senior Web Analyst with strong Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager skills to join the Demand Generation team.
In this role, you will:
- Plan and implement GA4, Google Ads, FaceBook Ads, etc. tracking through GTM
- Collaborate with Data Engineering team to build marketing data infrastructure and create an end-to-end analytics system
- Setup multi-channel attribution models for ongoing reporting on marketing channels performance
- Ad-hoc reporting on website performance and dashboards creation for Marketing team
- Partner with Product team and Web Development team for website personalization based on user type
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), preferably in Math/Statistics or Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital analytics
- Excellent technical knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
- Understanding the principles of digital marketing and business intelligence
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English both written and speaking
- Experience in B2B market is a plus
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive pay
- Medical Insurance
PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.