PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Who are you ideally?
You are an experienced full-stack web developer who will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of PandaDoc web sites.
You're curious about the best web development practices in terms of efficiency and performance and you're incredibly inspired to help us grow and bring PandaDoc to thousands of more customers.
How we work:
- We try to be partners to our internal customer-teams. We want to be a real web-agency inside PandaDoc that helps other teams to promote our product.
- We use KANBAN framework
- We use Trello, GitLab, Figma, Abstract, Google Docs;
- WordPress: Sage, Bedrock, ACF Pro, Gutenberg.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain themes and plugins for Wordpress
- Develop design layouts (our main tool is Figma)
- Test layouts for different browsers, platforms and devices
- Care about site performance
- Have a close interaction with our designers and other developers
- Help your team find the most effective ways for solving technical tasks.
- You have PHP, Composer, OOP, Git knowledge
- You have Solid knowledge of how Wordpress works
- You have уxperience in development and maintenance of themes and plugins for WordPress
- You have cross-browser semantic layout and BEM knowledge
- you have experience using modern tools and technologies (Gulp, Webpack, SASS, PostCSS);
- You understand overall frontend development processes
- You can make quick decisions and take on your own responsibility
- You speak English fluently