We are looking for a person who is a hybrid in content creation and numbers/analytics person.
As an SEO Content Manager, your primary focus will be on helping to drive acquisition through content production: from identifying targeted keywords, creating outlines for articles to proofreading them.
Being T-Shaped and willing to learn will matter more than anything in our fast growing company.
In this role, you will:
- Manage, systemize and help with scaling content production
- Create 1-2 months content plans
- Create detailed content outlines and briefs that combine research, company’s guidelines, and SEO best practices
- Work together with a website editor to publish new templates on website and in product.
- Work closely with freelance and in-house content writers, link-building vendors, etc.
- Edit and proofread text copies from copywriters
- Constantly check search rankings and analytics to monitor organic performance of the website
- Run basic technical audits to identify and resolve website issues
- Participate in other content marketing efforts, such as cross-editing, ghostwriting, etc.
- 3+ years in a Content Marketing or previous experience in an SEO Content role
- C1 / C2 level of English language proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of HTML and CSS
- Familiar with the following tech stack: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush, Ahrefs, Clearscope, HubSpot, Salesforce, Screaming Frog, Majestic SEO, Moz tools, etc.
- Stunning portfolio of past content campaigns and content-related projects
- Data driven with a good understanding of tech businesses
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!