PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
As a SEO Content Manager, your primary focus will be on developing content strategy that drives acquisition, running all the stages of content production from identifying targeted keywords to publishing the final text copies.
We are looking for a person who is a hybrid seo content creation/content strategy and numbers/analytics person. Beyond that, confidence and preparedness to deal with different challenges matter more than anything.
In this role, you will:
- Manage SEO content strategy and content production
- Create detailed content outlines and briefs that combine research, company’s guidelines, and SEO best practices
- Work closely with freelance and in-house content writers, link-building vendors, etc.
- Edit and proofread text copies from copywriters
- Add ready-to-publish content into CMS (WordPress) following the company's playbook
- Constantly check search rankings and analytics to monitor organic performance of the website
- Run basic technical audits to identify and resolve website issues
- Participate in other content marketing efforts, such as cross-editing, ghostwriting, and public commenting
- You have 3+ years in a SEO content marketing or previous experience in a SEO content role
- You have excellent spoken and written English
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have good command of HTML and CSS
- You’re familiar with the following tech stack: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush, Ahrefs, Clearscope, HubSpot, Salesforce, Screaming Frog, Majestic SEO, Moz tools, etc.
- You have a stunning portfolio of past content campaigns and content-related projects
- You’re data driven with a good understanding of tech businesses
What we offer:
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary, bonus and stock options