PandaDoc is looking for a creative and data-driven marketer to be our SEO Copywriter.
You will produce engaging, best-in-class content, reporting to the Senior Manager of SEO. You will work with the SEO team to build content roadmaps that increase organic visibility and deliver value to our target audience.
You will work cross-functionally with Web Marketing, Content Marketing, and Sales to identify SEO opportunities and drive measurable results for the business.
In this role, you will:
- Become the voice of PandaDoc, weaving SEO magic into blog posts, articles, and landing page copy. Your words should inform, inspire, and convert new PandaDoc users.
- Work closely with our SEO, Demand Generation, and Brand marketing teams to create a content strategy that drives organic traffic and delivers on key business goals.
- Conduct keyword research and optimize content for maximum search engine visibility. Gather feedback from Sales and Brand collaborators to influence new keywords and topics.
- Craft compelling narratives that showcase PandaDoc's value proposition and resonate with target audiences. We’re not interested in content that sounds like it’s written for robots–we want to provide meaningful value to our audience to help them in their day-to-day.
- Track and analyze the performance of your content, making data-driven decisions to optimize for engagement and conversions. Dive into the data and ensure that organic visibility is turning into traffic, signups, and pipeline.
- Stay ahead of the curve, adapting to evolving SEO trends and best practices.
- 2+ years of experience writing and optimizing content for B2B SaaS companies. You know the difference between a blog post and a lead magnet.
- A strong understanding of SEO principles and best practices. Keywords, backlinks, and schema are your friends.
- Proven track record of creating high-quality, engaging content that drives organic traffic and conversions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. You play well with others, especially marketing teams.
- An innate curiosity and passion for storytelling.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The annual base salary range for this position is $54K - $67K USD
This position is also eligible for a bonus in accordance with the relevant plan documents. The annual bonus opportunity is up to Up to $8K Variable USD
PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, ability to work remotely, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.
Applications Deadline 3/29